But don’t worry: I give an A for effort. Okay, actually there will be no grades because this is more about getting your opinion. This blog will be a year old in a month, and our semester is about to come to an end. As such, I think it’s about time to see where we are with the blog. If you are willing to help us out, please answer these questions in the comment section. That way we can figure out how to make the most of our blog over the winter break.
1) What do you consider yourself as far as religion is concerned?
2) How do you define religion? How do you define spirituality?
3) How do you define God or gods?
4) In your opinion, what is the importance of the Bible? The Quran? The Bhagavad Gita? Any other religious texts?
5) What is Atheism? Secularism? Secular Humanism? Agnosticism? Anti-theism?
6) What do you want to know about the above? What are your concerns about the above?
7) What is the importance of Philosophy? History? Science?
8) What do you want to know about Philosophy, History, and Science?
9) Are you a feminist? Why or why not?
10) What do you want to know about feminism?
11) What would you like to know about us as feminists?
12) If you are willing to tell us, what is your gender (not sex, but gender) and sexuality? How do they affect your lives?
13) What do you think affects a person’s sex or gender?
14) What would you like to know about gender and sexuality?
15) What are your hobbies? What do you believe to be the importance of hobbies?
16) What would you like to know about our hobbies?
For those of you who remember my Bible project, I will be getting back into it. My semester was far busier than I expected, so I had to put reading for pleasure aside. As such, I haven’t read either the Bible or Mere Christianity in a while. However, I’ll try to get Mere Christianity finished before the winter semester begins. The Bible will probably need to be put aside during the second semester, so I doubt I’ll finish that before next fall.